Happy New Year


Well, I may be getting a bit ahead of myself but I wanted to make a post whilst I still remembered!  The shame suddenly sunk in that it had been a month since my last post, how slack!  I'm still here though and I still intend to be, I'm just in somewhat of a limbo.

Firstly, Blogger has been driving me up the wall so I'm currently in the process of migrating over to Wordpress which has also proven to be a bit of a pain in the backside but hopefully the new blog will be up and running so I will redirect from here shortly!

Secondly, my air conditioning broke down and I live in Australia so I've been pretty sluggish for the past month (we had a fantastic heat wave of four 40+ degree days in a row and today in particular has a top of 39 degrees).  It's quite difficult to find the motivation to slap on makeup or look half decent in this heat, I tend to look more like a glistening roast hog.

Anywhoo, I do have some posts that I'm really excited to do when the top two issues above are finally sorted which should hopefully be VERY SOON!  I plan to do a bit of a roundup of products I've discovered over the past year as well as a bit of a spotlight on honey based skin care as I realised I've stockpiled about 10 different honey based products because honey is the best thing ever.

So in the wise words of the Lorac founder Carol Shaw - "Stay Tuned ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment